Monday, December 3, 2012


Hello Everyone!!!
Wow.. I cant believe Mr. Treglown died this last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was my gym teacher and he was a great teacher as well!!! I cant believe that happened! I will definately keep them in my prayers as I go through the week!! Man he was such a great teacher! That is too bad that happened! So this week has been a pretty good week for the most part. We were able to teach some really good lessons about The Book of Mormon!! So far everything has been pretty good for the most part! I cant believe that its Christmas this month!!!! So it sounds like the weather is not that cool right now!! It has been the same temperature here in South Africa the last couple of days because of all the rain that we have received here. It has been raining here like crazy!! I hope it will get sunny soon!! So I am going to the office today so my package should be there. I will look out for it!!
Mom, That is Awesome that you put up the Christmas tree!! That is so great!!! So I will be going to the mission office today so Im sure it will be there. I will keep you informed! Please dont loose the tracking number just in case it is not the office. If it is not there i can track it using the South Africa Post Office system and find out where it is. So everyone is already making fudge??? AWESOME!!! Can you please send me the recipe?? I want to try to make it soon!! So that is so great that you are helping the children that are in need!! Im sure they will love the things that you get for them!! So we will be watching the Christmas devotional on the 9th of December (this sunday). So far everything has been going pretty good for the most part. SO I will have to start planning how I am going to call home soon!! That is so great that nate may have his papers by Christmas!! I cant wait to here where he will go!!
Dad, That is so crazy that the temperature is so high right now!!! I thought it would be a lot lower this time of year!! Im sure it will drop as time goes on!! That is Awesome that you have been going hunting lately!! That is so funny that the F-16 did that!!! That would have made me jump so bad!!! So you will have to keep me updated how the hunting is going. I look forward to doing that when I get home. So far everything has been going well for the most part. I am really enjoying it here in South Africa. SO that is too bad that Mr. Treglown passed away!!! I hope his family is doing ok!!! So I may be transferred this month!! It will be on the 18th of December so We will see if it really happens or not. I will keep you all informed. I hope you have a great week!
Nate, So you made fudge??? That is so AWESOME!!!! Im sure it turned out really good!! That is Awesome that you made your own!!!! So I havent seen the Christmas devotional but I will soon!! They are having the broadcast this sunday!! I will be able to see it then!! So I hope school is going pretty good so far!!! It sounds like you have been busy with all the finals and reports!! I hope all goes well!! keep me informend how the papers are going!! Have a great week!!
Jake, That is too bad that Coach Treglown passed away!! I hope the family is doing ok!!!! I cant believe that happened!!! So I will be watching the Christmas devotional soon (this sunday). That is Awesome that you are going shooting with the Golders!! Have fun and be safe!! I hope you have a great week!!!
Josh, I CANT BELIEVE THAT COACH TREGLOWN PASSED AWAY!!!!! I hope his family is doing ok!! That is so Awesome that South Jordan Middle School did that for him!! I hope you and all of your friends are doing ok!! I hope all is going well for the school!! Im sorry that happened!!
Alex, That is Awesome that you helped mom put up the Christmas tree!! I hope all is going well right now for you!!! Have a great week!!
I love you all and have a great week!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment