Monday, December 24, 2012


Hello everyone!!!!!

This week has been a very crazy week!!!! I was transferred on Wednesday and now I am in an area called Randburg. It also covers a city called Santon. It is the Richest part of Johannesburg!!! The entire area is full of Mansions and huge gates!!! There is a huge mall as well called Santon City Mall!! The ward is Awesome!!! It is a normal ward that you would find at home!! Everything here in this area is exactly like Salt Lake! The only difference is the size of houses! Its like me going to mikes neighborhood and going and knocking on doors there!! This area is the Richest area of our mission and in Johannesburg! So far everything has been so crazy!!! We spent an entire day pushing buttons on call boxes to the giant houses!! so far no success has come out of it but I am confident something may come out of it. I will have to keep you informed how the new area is going. So my new companion is actually someone that came out the exact same time as me!!! We met at Chicago Airport so it has been really good so far!! His name is Elder Hansen! He is from Oregon. He is an Awesome Guy!!

Mom, I received your package!!! I was able to open every present starting with number one! Thank you so much!!! That was a great idea to do that!! Thank you for all the candy and the books and the stockings!! That was a great package!! So you all went to see the lights?? Thats Awesome!!!! I look forward to doing that when I get home!! That is so Awesome that Nate is getting his call on Wednesday!!! I will have to talk to my mission president if I can call you all and see where he is going. I will let you know tomorrow when I call home. So is there any chance you can put $200 in my account? If not that is ok with me. I am working on getting me a camera but the ones here are a little more than the ones in my last area. They are really good cameras still so i may get one or not we will see. I will talk to you tomorrow!!!

Dad, I look forward to calling home tomorrow!! I cant wait to see how everyone is doing!!! I hope you all are doing really well at home right now!! I will have to talk to my mission president to see if I can call home on wednesday to see if nate got his call or not. I will let you know what he says tomorrow when I call home. So my new area is where all the billionares and Millionares live!!! In our ward we have some families that are actually from the US!!! They have been treating us very well since I have been here. They have also been feeding us some American food that you and mom always made. We had Tacos a couple of days ago with a family that is from Utah. I think they said they were from Orem. It is so cool to be in this area. So I was able to get the package from all of you! Thank you so much for the package!! That is Awesome that you all went to see the lights at temple square!! I look forward to doing that when I get home!! I will talk to you tomorrow!!

Nate, that is so Awesome that your mission call is coming in this week!!! I am so excited to hear where you are going!!! I look forward to hearing about that! So you feel you are going to asia? I am looking forward to hearing where you are going! I hope you have had a great week and I will talk to you tomorrow!!

Jake, That is Awesome that the Golders are going to Cali for Christmas!! I hope the Dodgers do really good!! That should be a great game to go and see!! I will talk to you tomorrow!!

Josh, that is Awesome that Christmas is tomorrow!! I will talk to you tomorrow!!

Alex, That is so great that you went and saw the lights! I look forward to being able to go and see them when I get home! Talk to you tomorrow!!

I love you all very much and I will talk to you tomorrow!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment