Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello everyone!!!

Nate is going to Scotland and Ireland??? That is Awesome!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! So far everything here has been pretty good. We are starting to get more and more people to teach. It is hard here in my new area because there are a lot of really rich people and they all tell us the same thing and that is that they are not interested. I am hoping that will change soon. I wonder how Scotland and Ireland will be like. Im sure it will be Awesome!! I have a friend that left a couple of weeks after me that went to that mission! His name is Shane Park. He is an Awesome Guy!!!! I hope Nate will be companions with him! That would be Awesome!!  Jeff Johnston also went to that mission!!! You all will have to ask him about it!!!! Unfortunately I cant watch the video because the computer here doesn't support it. I will have to see it when i get home. So that is exciting that Nate's girlfriend got her call too!!! That is so Awesome!!!

So Nate, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MISSION CALL!!!!!! That will be so exciting to go to Scotland!!! My trainer is from Scotland! He leaves for home this February! I will have to let him know to look out for you!!! I also have my friend that is serving there as well! His name is Shane Park. He is an Awesome guy! I hope you will be his companion! That would be Awesome!! So one piece of advice I can give you is start reading your book of mormon now! You will use that a lot! I look forward hear how you prepare for your mission!  You will be a great missionary!! Always remember to never let yourself get discouraged no matter how hard times seem to be!! You will do great and I am here to give you support if needed! I obviously cant come to England or Scotland to give you the support but I can help you with your experiences! Work hard to learn more and more from the scriptures and you will do fine! Take care and have a great week!!

Mom, That is Awesome that Nate got his mission call!!! I am so excited for him!! I am looking forward to how he does!! That is so great that he is preparing now for his mission!! I remember how fast everything seemed to go after I got the call!! Time will fly right on by if we works hard to preparing for his mission! Hopefully the passport will not take too long! My passport didnt take too long. It only took 4 weeks if i remember right. So I got my new camera today! It is a really good camera! I definitely think it will last me a long time!! So I hope all is going well at home with everyone getting their new toys for Christmas! That is so Awesome that your friend Kelly and her husband moved into the ward that Morgan lives in! I have some friends that live in that ward and they always talk good about that ward so it will be a good place for them. So i found out the last name of those people that I was talking about when I said they were from Orem. Their last name is Bonet. (bownay). The family that I used their phone is the Omdahl family. I will send the address to them next week so that I can get it for you. I dont have it on me right now but I will get it soon. Well I hope you have a great week and take care!!

Dad, Im sorry that you have the flu!!!! I hope you get better soon!! So I got my new camera!! It will be a good one for me to have for a long time!!! I will have to work on getting my other one home in one piece! I hope all is going well at home and I hope you have a good week!! Get well soon!!!

Jake, That is Awesome that you got a PS3!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing it when I get home!!! I hope you share with everyone else!!! Dont cause problems!! So for my Christmas it was really good!! I got to call home to you all and then I also got to relax for the most part! It was really good! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas!! Tell the Golders I said Hi and have a great week!

Josh, That is Awesome that you got an Xbox!!! That is so exciting!!! So what happened to my Xbox??? It sounds like it doesn't get used anymore!! I hope you are enjoying your week!! I hope you are sharing your Xbox with everyone!!! Dont cause problems and have a great week!!!

Alex, Maybe you will  go to Australia!! that would be Awesome!! That is Awesome that Nate is going to Scotland and Ireland!!! That will be a really good experience for him!! Have a great week and take care!!

I love you all very much and have a great week!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment