Monday, December 17, 2012


Hello Everyone!!!
 
I cant believe that Christmas is already here!!! It is so crazy that time went by so fast!! So this week has been alright. It just got really heckic because I am being transferred!! I am leaving to my new area on Wednesday. Im not sure where I am going yet but I will let you all know as soon as I can. So it sounds like things are going pretty good for the most part. I am really excited to call you all in 8 days! So I was planning on calling from here at 8 PM which will make it 11 AM your time. I hope that will work for all of you. I am going to be calling from a landline or our cell phone. I will let you know next monday the 23rd which phone I will be using. So which ever phone you want me to call I will call. Let me know if you want me to call you when you all will be in Roy or just before you all go. I will call at 12 your time if that works better. Let me know the time next week when you would like me to call and I will call by then.  I have not received a package yet but I am hoping that it is at our office. I will check if it is in the office today and I will let you know as soon as I can. I am happy that you all got your package and I am happy that Grandma and Grandpa Wright got thiers as well. Did by chance Grandma and Grandpa Parks get theirs yet? I sent some cards to everyone for christmas so I hope they all got there.
 
Mom, I am really hoping that the package you sent will be at the office today when I go! The office couple at the office said that there were a lot of packages at the post office that they were waiting to be released to them. I am hoping that they will be there. So Nate turned in his papers?? That is AWESOME!!!  I am Excited to hear where he is going!! I hope his call letter gets there before next week!!! So I will send my camera home this week or next month. This month is a little busy for the post office so hopefully I will be able to send it home soon. Im not sure what happened to it but the battery doesnt charge. So it snowed again?? That is Awesome!!! So Dakota has Arthritis? Thats not good!!! I will keep him in my prayers. That will be so cool when Nate goes to the temple!! That will be a good experience for him!! So for Christmas they are having a Christmas party at the mission home so if I am close to the office I will be able to go. We will have to see. Well I hope you have a great week! Take Care!
 
Dad, So things here are ok for the most part. The appointments got really good this past week! We had a lot of full days of appointments. It was really good for the most part. We had the opportunity of teaching some really good families and help them come closer to Christ. We found a really Awesome family this past week!! I am really excited to teach them! They are so humble and willing to listen. I am being transferred on Wednesday so I will have to see how it goes with my companion and his new companion. So you got the snow blower out?? That is Awesome! That is good that Utah is finally getting snow. Hopefully it will get more soon. So I am planning on calling one of your phones. You will have to let me know which one to call next monday when I email you all. I hope all is going well at home and I hope you all have a great Christmas! Have a great week and Take Care!
 
Nate, THAT IS AWESOME THAT YOUR PAPERS ARE IN!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!!! That is Awesome that Maddy sent her papers in as well!! I am excited for both of you!! Please keep me informed how it goes for both of you!! Im sorry about the grades!! A C is still good though! I hope you have a very Merry Chrismas and have a great week!!!
 
Madalyn, It is so great to meet you! So far South Africa has been good so far!!! Thank you so much for sending me an email!! That is exciting that you are turning in your papers!!! I am so excited to hear where you will be going!!! I am so excited to hear where both of you are going!! I hope you have a great week and Merry Christmas!!
 
Jake, You saw The Hobbit?????? LUCKY!!! I am so excited to go and see that!!! I was told there is 3 parts to it so I will be able to see the 3rd part in the theatres. This week has been pretty good for the most part. I am being transferred to another area wednesday so I will have to keep you all informed. I hope you have a great week and Tell the Golders HI for me!!
 
Josh, Things here are ok. It is a little crazy because everyone has left or are leaving for the Christmas. We will see how it goes. That is Awesome that you guys got lots of snow!! That is so great!! Here it is definately in the middle of summer! It is so hot during the day. It also has rained a lot as well. I hope things are going well and I hope you have a great week!!!
 
Alex, That is Awesome that you made an Igloo!! Unfortunately there is no snow here so I cant do that. I hope all is going well for you!! Have a great week!!
 
I love you all very much and have a great week!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment