Monday, December 10, 2012


Hello Everyone!!!
 
So this week has been an interesting week! Because of the Holidays everyone is cancelling on us because they are all going to visit family members. It has been an interesting week. So I got the package from Jody and Grandma and Grandpa Wright but I havent recieved your package yet. I need the tracking number so I can figure out what post office it ended up arriving at. So my camera is not working unfortunately. I think it is the battery because the camera itself works but the battery will not charge. I was thinking of sending it home so you can send it back for the warranty on it. Im not too sure what to do in this situation. The cameras they sell here are very cheep so I may buy a new one and just send mine home and continue from there. So no matter what for my Christmas call I will definately be able to call home regardless if I am transfered or not. So I sent home a package for Christmas!! please dont open till Christmas!! Put it under the Christmas tree!!
 
So mom, that is so great that you all had the Richards Christmas party this last week!  That is Awesome that everyone is getting so big! I cant believe that time is going so fast!! I have been out for almost 10 months!! In a little less than a couple of months I will only have a year left!! That is so great that Nate is getting his papers in so quickly!!! I am excited to hear where he will be going. So do you think he will be going to a foreign mission or a states mission?? I think he will be going somewhere in the pacific Islands, maybe tonga or samoa. I am excited to hear where he is going. So I recieved a letter from Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Eva yesterday. They said that one of their grandsons got his mission call!! He is going to Oregon! I think his name is Arlington? Im not sure I think it is something like that. That is so crazy that it is starting to snow now!! I hope the mountains are getting snow!! I cant imagine how different things will be when I get home!! its crazy!! So I am going to need the tracking number to your package so I can track it and go and pick it up. Thank you so much for giving Rebekah my email adress!! We actually can email friends. Our mission president has told us that we can as long as we limit how much time we use to email them. I hope all is going well at home! have a great week!!
 
Dad, That is so crazy that two people have hit your car!!!! I hope everyone is ok!! So that is so Awesome that Nate is so close to getting his mission call and his temple experience!!! I am very happy for him and very excited for the choices he is making! So that is Awesome that you all are getting snow finally!!! So the weather here has been very HOT!!!! The temperatures here have been in the 30's (celcius) (90's Farenheit). It has been so hot lately!! I cant believe that Christmas is coming up so fast!!!! So the work here has been a little interesting. People are listening to us but are refusing to leave their church or come to the one we attend because of the distance. It is very tough right now but it has been rewarding. I have learned how to be more patient. It has taught me a lot of things and I am interested to see how my next area will be for me. So my camera battery is finished. It wont charge but the camera works just fine. I am thinking about sending it home so that you can get another one because of the warranty. The papers for the warranty are in my dresser in my room if they have not been thrown away yet. I am probably going to buy a new one because there are some really good ones here for cheap!! Sony has really good prices in this country so their electronics are dirt cheap and they are very high quality!! I think it is because EVERYONE buys sony here for their TV and entertainment system. Well I hope all is going well at home right now and have a great week!!!
 
Nate, That is so great that you are going to get your mission call soon!!!!! I cant wait to hear where you are going!!! I am guessing that you will go to the pacific Islands!!! Maybe Tonga or Samoa! I am excited to hear where you will be going!! I am also excited to hear that you will be going to the temple soon!! I love the temple so much!! I enjoyed my experience so much!! I still to this day enjoy my experience!! I hope all is going well at home!! I am excited to hear the progress of how the papers are going. Take care and have a great week!!
 
Jake, DONT DO DOUGHNUTS IN THE XTERRA PLEASE!!! haha I really loved that car so please dont wreck it by hot dogging in it! So how are the golders doing?? Are they good? So here in South Africa it is summer! All the schools are on Summer break! They are the exact opposite of the schools in Utah!! Crazy huh!! The temperature here is VERY HOT!!! That is Awesome that you guys are getting snow right now!! Take care and have a great week!! Tell the Golders I said Hi!!!
 
Josh, That is great that your are getting your grades up!!! That is AWESOME!!! Great job!! So I hope all is going well for you right now!! That is not good that happened to dad's cop car!! I hope you have a great week!!
 
Alex, I hope all goes well for the play at your school!! Study your part and make sure you memorize your part. Take car and have a great week!!
 
I Love you all and have a great week!!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment