Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello everyone!!!

So this week has been really good for the most part! Thigns here are going really well! We just had a baptism of a man named Jake. He is in his 50's and he is a really cool guy! They had him all ready to be baptized by the time I got to my new area so I just helped get him to baptism all the way. He progressed so fast though! He understood everythign that the missionaries taught him and he never doubted once!! He is an Awesome guy! We have met some other families that are doing really well for the most part. So the other day I found out that one of the families that I found in my last area are going to be baptized soon. I guess when I taught the first lesson to them, the wife told my other companion that she felt the spirit and she told us that what we were teaching them was true. It was a cool thing to hear that is for sure. We have found another family here so I hope that they will feel the same way one day. We are having a hard time for the most part keeping appointments with everyone though because everyone tends to run away before we get there, so I hope things will pick up soon. I will definately keep you all informed about how our lessons go this week and every week for now on. I am sorry that I didnt say much before.

So Mom, That is really cool that everyone's birthday was this last week!!! Im sure that they all enjoyed that a lot! That is Awesome that Grandpa had a dream that I brought home a little child with me! So it sounds like Jake's Birthday went well!! I am really happy that my package made it home! I hope that everyone is enjoying thier summer for the most part. That is crazy that Jake is now 16!! He needs to make sure to take care of the Xterra!! haha Im sure everything will be fine. That is Awesome that Amanda had twins! Thats exciting!! So a week from today I will probably be going to a lion park and see some really cool animals!!! I will have to send some pictures and maybe some videos of what we find!! So that is crazy that nate will be in college soon!!! Time goes by way fast!! That is crazy that in about 2 weeks I will hit my 6 month mark!! Time flies way too fast!! I hope all goes well this week and I hope that you all enjoy your week!

So Dad, That is not good that Grandpa is in a care center! I hope that he gets better soon so that he can feel better!! The weather here is really crazy!!! It is hot in the day and really cold at night. I can tell that the seasons are about to change soon here! That is crazy that it is so hot at home!! So i hope things here get better soon!! We are starting to find a lot more families and they are all starting to understand what we are teaching them. It is hard though because they all run away when we go for the appointment. We are starting to slowly get around that though because our appointments are starting to follow through. Im sorry that I havent said much about the families that we have been teaching! I hope all is going well back at home!!

So Nate, I hope all is going well!! That is so crazy that you are going to be in college soon!! you will have to let me know how that goes!!! I hope that you like the jersey!! That team ( The Springboks) is South Africa's main team for rugby! They are pretty good for the most part. Sorry I didnt write much I am running out of time. Have a wonderful week and keep me informed!

So Jake, You are welcome for the ball and Jersey. Please share the ball though because I could only send one home because of money reasons. I hope all is going well and Happy Birthday! Tell the Golders Hi!

So Josh, I hope that football goes well and I hope that you have a wonderful week!!

So Alex, I hope that swimming lessons are going well and I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Im sorry the messages are so short, I am really short on time this time. I will have more time next time. I love you all and have a wonderful week!!

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment