Monday, July 2, 2012


Hello Everyone!!!

This week has been ok for the most part. I am excited for this area though because things are picking up and I look forward to seeing what will happen for those who are almost ready for baptism. So far things here are going great so far and I am enjoying my experience! The only bad part of my week has been the horrible back pain I have been having lately!! It started a couple of days ago and luckily it has gone away. Thank you so much for sending the Ibuprofen with me!! It has helped me so much so far!! So I will find out this Saturday if I am being transferred to a new area or not so I will have to see what happens. I will let you know what happens next Monday when I go emailing. 

So Mom, its good to hear that things are going well! I am so jealous that the raspberries are almost ready! They dont have raspberries here but they have raspberry jam which is ok. Its not as good as yours though. So it sounds like work has been crazy! That is crazy that all those fires are going on!! That is really cool though that the Governor of Utah sent a letter to the church asking them to ask all the members to pray for the people in Utah. I really like it that he supports the church enough to ask for their help, more importantly the Lord's help. Its crazy that the 4th of July is here already!!! It came so fast!! I know my companion and I are going to grill steaks for the 4th of July since we are both from the USA. I really look forward to it as well! I hope everything is going well at home! It sounds like things are starting to calm down and everyone is getting busy. For Alex to play water polo is pretty cool though! I think he might like that a lot!  He just needs to be careful and he will love it!! 

So Dad, that is crazy that their is so much fires going on everywhere!! I hope things get better for the season or everything will catch on fire. So that is really cool that the Governor of Utah sent a letter to the church asking for the members to pray for those who lost their homes! That is way cool for him to do!! So it sounds like nate got a new car!!! That is way Awesome!!! I would imagine that it will last him a long time if it gets 60 MPG!! That is way Awesome!!! So it sounds like the week has been kinda slow! Well at least the 4th of July is coming up!! I cant believe that it came up so fast!! That is way Awesome!! Me and my companion are going to grill steaks that night to celebrate because  we are both from the US.

So Nate, Its Awesome that you got a new car!! It sounds like the car that you got is a nice car!!! I looked up what it looks like on KSL and it looks Awesome!! You will love that car!!

So Jake, I hope all goes well with the Golders. I hope they have a safe trip to Washington and I hope they have fun! I am sending you a birthday package soon and candy for everyone as well today. I hope you have a good time at football camp and have a good week!

So Josh, Sounds like things there are getting a little crazy! That is crazy that those things happened to Grandma and Grandpa! Things here are going well and I am enjoying it here so far! Things here are pretty dry as well but not as hot. It is in the 70's right now but its not too bad.

So Alex, I hope you have a good week and its too bad that the Golders have to put down their dog! That is Awesome that you are off track! I hope things go well for you at home!

Im sorry this Email is so short but I have run out of time and am going overtime right now. I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!! Be safe!
- Elder Parks


No comments:

Post a Comment