Monday, July 9, 2012


Hello Everyone!!

So this last week my back has been much much better!! I think i slept on it wrong because it Really hurt last Saturday and Sunday. But ever since I took Ibuprofen on Monday last week everything has been really good. Today I am feeling really good and everything is going well!! This last Friday I found out that I am being transferred tomorrow. So starting tomorrow I will be serving in a new area. I will find out where I am going tomorrow after our transfer meeting. It will be exciting to find out where I am going to go. I will let you all know next Monday where I am going.

So Mom, so far I haven't had any back problems this week after I took some Ibuprofen last Monday. I think it may have been because i may have slept on it wrong or It may have been because of my backpack. I'm not sure why it hurt so bad but now i am doing well and things here are going great. Unfortunately I didn't get to see any new people get baptized but that's ok because in my next area I will probably get to see that happen. So my mailing address is still the same because the address that you send mail and packages to is the address  to the mission office. That is where we pick up all of our mail. That is Awesome that you took the tops off the Jeep! I look forward to doing that when I get home. I cant believe that I am so close to my 6 month mark! Time goes way too fast! That is Awesome that the Brigham city temple is almost done! I remember when the Oquirrth Mountain Temple had its open house! That was so great to be part of!

So Dad, Things here are going really good! I am really enjoying it here in South Africa! Things get a little crazy once in a while but other than that everything is good! That is Awesome that you and Mom are planning a Hawaii trip soon!! That will be so great! Everything is going well! My back isnt hurting anymore so im not sure why it was hurting so bad. I was close to having to go to the doctor here and I definately am happy that I didnt have to go. I really dont want to ever go to the doctors here if I dont have to. So far I have been pretty good about not being homesick for the most part. Haha but it does creep up on me once in a while. I will start comparing things to home and then it will hit me a little bit but I usually get back to work and things go back to normal. So far teaching people here in South Africa has been great because they all really enjoy hearing about our messages all the time. I love teaching the gospel to the people here! The joy it brings into their lives is so great! My testimony has grown big time since I started teaching in the field.

So Nate, That is crazy that the new girl at your work sold Tobacco to a minor at work! That is definately not good!! Did she do it on purpose or was it an accident? Im sure it was and accident. So how is the new car treating you so far? It sounds like it was a little messy but a little deep cleaning will fix that real quickly. Bye the way is the car an all wheel drive or is it a two wheel drive?? That is so great that you are enjoying your new car! I hope work goes well for you and I hope everything else goes well for you all!! I cant believe that I am almost to my 6 month mark!! Time goes way too fast!!

So Jake, That is really good that the Golder's dog is doing better. That is really good that they didnt have to put it down! You will have to tell Dewayne Happy Birthday for me!! It is a little late but please tell him anyway! Tell the Golder family hi for me as well!! I hope football camp goes well for you and be safe and stay hydrated!!! Have a great week and I look forward to hearing about your football camp experience!!

So Josh, It sounds like was an ok week. I hope all is going well for you and I hope that you all are enjoying the summer while it lasts! That is crazy that a firework went off at the house!! I hope all goes well this next week and I hope you enjoy this next week!! 

So Alex, That is great that you are enjoying swimming lessons!! I remember when I took swimming lessons at Kearns! That was way fun! I hope that you continue to enjoy the lessons and make sure you be safe! Have a good time at Cub Country! Enjoy your week!!

I found out that my friend Austin just got a temporary mission call while his real call comes in!! He is the one I was telling you about how his papers got denied because of OCD or something like that. He is going to receive his call soon!! I look forward to hearing where he is going to go! I hope you all have a wonderful week and I love you all!!
- Elder Parks


No comments:

Post a Comment