Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello everyone!!!

This week has been a crazy week! This area is really hard to keep appointments! No one is keeping commitments or coming to church. It is a really big problem that we are facing right now. The church that we attend is really far so the people here are having a hard time affording to go to church or they just plain dont want to go so im not sure why no one is coming unfortunately. Other than that things here are going good. My companion has been good to be with for the most part. I have had no complaints so far. Next month I will more than likely be going to a Lion Park!!!!! I will have some really cool pictures soon I hope!! So it sounds like things are getting a little crazy back at home! I hope that Grandpa gets better soon!! I will definately keep him in my prayers! 

So mom, is there any chance you can send some starburst with the red vines and glasses wipes? That would be Awesome! Thank you MOM!! If it will be too expensive to send the starburst with those then you dont have to worry about it. So that is crazy that Nate is getting the Melchizedek Priesthood!!! Congratulations to him!!! That is also great that everyone else is getting the priesthood as well!! How great will it be when they all have the priesthood! That is Awesome that Colleen Cowen is coming back to church!! That is Awesome that she came back! I always love it when the Less Actives start coming to church here in South Africa! My last area had A LOT of less actives! Us as missionaries also have the duty to bringing them back as well but the ward is mostly in charge of that. I hope that some of the other less actives will start coming back soon! We were told by our mission president that the fastest way to establish the church is to bring back the less actives. We worked hard doing both (bringing the less actives back and finding those seeking the gospel). Well I hope everyone enjoys their birthdays this week! Tell everyone that has a birthday happy birthday for me! 

So Dad, That is not good that Grandpa is in the hospital again! I hope all goes well for that! I will definately keep him in my prayers!! It sounds like scout camp was fun though!!! I always loved going to scout camps with all the young men! That is something I look forward to doing with the scouts again as soon as I get home! I cant believe that time is going so fast!! That is crazy that time is going just as fast at home!!  That is even more crazy that I am going to come up to my 6 month mark next month!! That is Awesome that I am already at that point! So far things have been good here for the most part! I am enjoying my experience so far! 

So Nate, That is Awesome that you met someone new! All I have to say is remember who you are and remember Who you stand for. I know that you will be fine so that is great that she likes you and you like her. You will have to let me know how everything goes. So how is the car? I look forward to seeing it when I get home in a year and a half. Take care and tell everyone I said Hi. OH and will you please log onto your face book and go to my page and will you post my mailing address on my page? 
My mailing address is:
3 Phillips Avenue
Discoverey 1709
Roodepoorte, South Africa

Thank you so much Nate!!

So Jake, I look forward to hearing how your trip was with the Golders when you get back.

So Josh, That is great that you enjoyed Scout camp!! That is Awesome that you caught so many snakes!! By the way I am sorry but the lizards and snakes do escape their cages a lot. So how is everything going so far? Are you ready to receive the office of a teacher this November? That is Awesome that things are going good for you! I hope you have a wonderful week!

So Alex, That is not good that you lost your goggles! I am sorry that happened! I hope that you continue to enjoy your swimming lessons!! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I Love you all very much!!
Take Care,
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment