Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello Everyone!!

It sounds like things are going great at home! Sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves at Goblin Valley! Its good to hear that the truck did well! That always makes vacation better and more relaxing that's for sure. I hope Uncle Guy is doing ok! I will make sure i remember him in my prayers. I cant believe so much is happening so fast! Nate, I cant believe you graduate in two months! I remember my graduation went by really fast! Before i knew it I was receiving my mission call to South Africa! Its good to hear that the family is doing really well! I look forward to talking to all of you on Mother's day! I cant believe thats already here! It really doesnt feel that i have already been out for two months almost!! Time is going really fast! 

I havent received my package yet but i will check tomorrow when i go to the mission office! I'm glad that my pictures made it home!! I am doing my best to send them through email but its hard to do when the emails cant hold a lot. I will do my best to send stuff home when i get the chance. I will send some Kit Kat bars home! They are so different from america's kit kat bar!  You will all love them! For Mothers day im not sure what time I will be able to call home but i will find out this week and let you know next week when i email home again. Mom and Nate, I cant believe your birthdays are next month already! I will do my best to send something home to you both for your birthdays! Mom and Dad you are probably wondering why i keep pulling money out of my personal account. I have had to use it because we have had some bazaar things happen lately. Last week our stove shot out a cloud of sparks and destroyed the main breaker to our apartment so i had to use personal money because we had no power to cook our food so we had to go out and eat. Other than that i have been using my personal money for paying for pictures or anything else i have needed like the hair clippers.

So Nate I cant believe the Wagners are moving!!!! Let me know what day they are moving on so I can send a letter to them before they leave! I also cant believe that you will be starting school soon and will live there!! I have some advice for you about living on your own. First is dont blow your money or you have nothing left at the end of the month. Second, Always keep your apartment clean! I have a hard time with that because my companion is really messy and I try to keep our apartment clean. The last is eat healthy. I ate a lot of junk in one week and I felt horrible! If you move out and live on your own, good luck and stay in contact. I look forward to hearing how you are doing.

I love you all very much and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment