Monday, March 26, 2012

Hi everyone!

Things here in South Africa have been Fantastic!! I am enjoying every bit of it so far! Yesterday we had a baptism and it was a family of 5. It was so great to see the change that they had after they were baptized. It was so great to see them progress as fast as they did. We have had a lot of new investigators lately and we are always busy during the week. The bike riding is going well. I am very glad i went the the gym before I came here to South Africa. Everyday we bike everywhere so we get a pretty good workout from it. Sorry about the pictures, i am trying to send them all to you but it is hard to do it through this email service because it is really slow. Not only is is slow but it only lets you send 8 at a time so i will do my best to send them all to you soon! I have a lot so far so I need to send them before i start filling up on the camera. 

Its good to hear that you all are doing really well! Sounds like grandpa got a Ford. It will be a good truck for him to use for his big fifth wheel. He will love his new truck. Here in South Africa there is no such thing as a truck. They rather have a van, a car or there are semis but there is no trucks around. Once in a while i will see one but they are rarely seen here in South Africa. I miss our big dodge truck and my yellow Xterra. 

So Josh it sounds like you are getting your grades up! Excellent job and I congratulate you for your hard work to get your grades up. That is really good to hear. Alex, I will do the best to send you something from here. Josh please tell Mrs. Rees that I said hi and that she was one of the best teachers I ever had. While I have been here the weather has been good and the temperature has been hot. I unfortunately havent seen any cool animals yet. I will send you pictures when i do though! I love you all very much and i hope you all have a good week.

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment