Monday, March 26, 2012


Hi Mom and Dad and Family!!!

Things are going really well here!!!! I am absolutely loving it so
far!!! We are getting more and more ready for baptism and many have
baptismal dates! we already have a family getting baptized this
sunday!! The people here are Fantastic!! They all are so eager to
learn about Jesus Christ!! They love to hear about what we have to
teach them! So far things are going well!

Hey i didnt send my SD card because my companion told me that they
dont make it back because people steel them. I am going to do the best
I can to send my pictures to you by mail or Email. I will have them
printed and sent to you or I will do my best to use my email to get
them to you. Either way I am trying to come up with a way to do it
because the computers we use are from an Internet Cafe. We come here
every week to use it. This is the only place that has internet in the
entire town.

Hey if you send me a package can you send me some redvines???? That
would be great if you can! some pop tarts sounds good too!! i will
accept anything that you send me. Hey... Me and my companion actually
gave a blessing to someone in the hospital as well. We found out today
that they are well and things went fantastic!! So far i have had
really good experiences and things have been good!! I love hearing
from you guys every week and its good to hear everything is going
well! By the way thank you for the address to my friend Steven!! I
will send him a letter soon!! I also and going to try to use
dearelder.com to send a letter to jaron if i can. If you can get his
address that would be great as well! I love you all and i hope you
all have a fantastic week!!!

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment