Sunday, March 4, 2012

From: Colby Parks <colby.parks@myldsmail.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Subject: Re:
To: Stephanie Parks <stephanieparks7@msn.com>


Everything here is going great! I havent sent any of my pictures because i am waiting till wednesday so i can send the memory card back home from my actual living quarters. I leave the MTC on Tuesday and I am being sent into the field! I dont know where in the field they will put me but I will find out on Tuesday when we meet with the Mission President and his wife. Ya by the way Elder Houghton, Elder Dalton and Elder Rogers are Awesome!!!  I love being around them and they are always in a good mood! They are great Elders! My companions name is Elder Sithole. He is the oldest in his family and he is the only member of the church in his family. He was baptized in 2008 so he is a fairly new member. He knows a lot about the Gospel. He is a great guy to be with! Hey before you send me some food or something let me email you next week with my new address so I will be able to get it. By the way i got Jake's letter last week from dearelder.com. I replied to it and sent a letter to home. It should arive somewhere around Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week. I think you will enjoy it. My next letter home will have my SD card in it with all my pictures on it. It will take about 10 days to get there. Well i got to go, I will email you next week!  Love you all!!
 
-Elder Parks  (by the way the toilets do flush counter clockwise here)

No comments:

Post a Comment