Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hi Mom!! 
Everything is going well!!!  I am now in a town called Carletonville. It is a really small town. and my companion and I are in charge of the entire town. The church here is really small. The sacrament meeting room is the size of the relief society room in our church building. So far everything is going well and I am loving South Africa so far!! The temperature everyday is hot!!  The temperature is usually in the mid 80's. I have been assigned to ride bikes the entire time I am here. So far we have committed two families to baptism and they will be baptized at the end of the month. Hey if you send anything to me make sure you send it to the Mission office. I'm not sure what the address to it is so you will have to ask the Mission President or the one who emailed you recently about my arrival in the mission field. They also told me that if you send me anything it cant be worth anything more than $40 all together.
          I haven't sent my  SD card yet because i am going to send you an email with all my pictures first then i will send it through the mail. I want to make sure you get my pictures before I send my card. So far me and my companion are getting along really well. We have had no problems so far when it comes to that. Everything is going well and I am really enjoying my mission so far! I only wish that I brought the address to my friends on their missions. I need to really find out what Jaron's address is so I can keep in touch with him. Another friend that I need his address for is Steven Haskel. I took a picture of his address on my phone. If it is still there, can you send it to my through Email?  His name is Steven Haskel. If there are any other addresses on there please email them as well. I forgot to do it when i was at home. Thank You so much!!! I have a new P- day now. Its now on Mondays from 9 AM to 6PM so i can email every Monday now. 
I love you guys a lot and I hope the best for everyone!!!

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment