Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi everyone!

How is everything going? Things here are going great! I am absolutely loving it here! I cant believe i have already been out for two months! Time is going by really fast! Things here in my area are going really well! We have 3 more people that are going to get baptized soon! I am looking forward to it! So it sounds like things are going well at home. Except for the Jeep it sounds like things are good. I got your package last week and the red vines were and still are really soft! Thank you so much for the package! It was fantastic! I look forward to eating all my poptarts throughout the week and the coming weeks! I am sending a package home with something really good in it. I will leave it at that because it is a suprise  what i am sending home. I promise that all of you will really like it! So it sounds like Dauna is doing well! I look forward to hear from her experiences from you every once in a while! I got a letter from Jaron last week! He is doing really well and He starts in Chile today. I am going to send him another letter and I look forward to hearing from him soon.

So this last weekend we watched conference in the small branch that is here in Carletonville. It was a really good Conference! I really like the talks that were given in the conference. I really like M. Russel Ballards talk because he really talks about what everyone should do to have a family. I also loved all the talks by President Monson! I always love the talks that he gives!

So this last week I have been driving the car that we have here. It is a white chevy aveo. It is a manual just like my Xterra but more like the Geo. It is so different driving on the opposite side of the car on the opposite side of the road! It is so fun though! I really like driving the car we have here! I can now drive all of you when you all come down to pick me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment