Saturday, April 14, 2012


Hi Everyone!!
 
Things are going really well and I am enjoying my experiences a lot! a couple of weeks ago I cut my hair. I actually did a pretty good job doing it by myself! All of our investigators complimented me on my haircut. It turned out really well! I look forward to the package that comes! I sent a small package home with lots of pictures in it. It may take some time to get there but I hope it will arrive there. I have been looking around for something to send home for everyone but i havent found anything yet. I will let you know when I find something  to send home to you guys. I did something Awesome yesterday! I for the first time was able to give a priesthood blessing and I confired the Holy Ghost to someone as well! It was an Amazing Experience! It will be something I will always remember!
 
It is good to hear that things are going really well at home! I hope the family is doing great! How is Holiday going for Nate? Have you guys gone camping yet with the truck? I send a letter home replying to Jakes letter that he sent me. Its really rotten of that girl to send that picture to Josh. How is work for Dad? It sounds like you are busy and not busy at the same time at work. I hope you all are doing well and i hope you all have a fantastic week! Love you all very much!
 
- Elder Parks

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
    2003 Volvo XC90 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete