Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello Everyone!!
 
This week has been a really good week! We were able to teach some really good and spiritual lessons to our families! I hope that they will want to come unto Christ and be baptized soon! So we have been getting some crazy weather lately! It has been crazy how the weather has been lately! That is crazy that the Hurricane effected NY so bad!! The members here have been going crazy because they all think that the storm affected you guys! I usually have to assure them that you all are safe because you all are in Utah. A lot of the people here dont realize how big the US really is. They all think that it is smaller than it really is. So I may be leaving my area soon! I cant believe how fast things have gone by! I may be leaving on the 13th of November! I will let you know next Monday if I am staying or if I am going. So far everything is going good!
 
Mom, That is good that Halloween was nice!! Im sure that was a great night! Here in South Africa there is no such thing as Halloween or Thanksgiving so no one did anything. I made Sugar cookies with orange frosting for halloween and thats about it. So how is Barb going with her teachings from the missionaries?? Is it going well or has she stopped seeing the missionaries? So that is Awesome that you all went out for Josh's Birthday! That is funny that the new chapter in life has come (the one about all of us having Girlfriends over). I cant believe that I am turning 20 soon! Crazy! I cant believe how fast time has flown by! So I am happy that the jerseys that Josh and Alex got fit them! I wasnt sure about the size but I am happy that they are enjoying them! The team on those jerseys is a HUGE team here in the area that I am serving in! The Pirates are a HIT! So that is funny that Jeremy has his memorized oatmeal cookie recipe!! We are definately keeping the tradition! So you can still send a christmas package to the same address that you have sent the last packages to! My address will stay the same the entire mission unless I am sent to Botswana. If I am sent there I will give you the address to that part of the mission. So thank you so much for the money and the package!!! I hope you have a great week and take care!!!
 
Dad, So this week has been a great week!! This last week there was some good rain storms! It has been cold but now today it is HOT!! So I hear you redid the storage room and finished the closet in the workout room! That is Awesome!! I wish I was able to help you with that but Im sure I will be able to help in some way when I get home! I cant believe how fast time has gone by!! If you blink, time just flies right past you! I am already coming up on my 4 1/2 month mark in my area meaning I may be transferred to a new area next week! I will have to let you know! So I want to thank you for all the things you have taught me about cars and maintaining them!! It has helped me a lot!! The Mechanic that is in charge of our cars is never available so I have to fix the small minor things that come up! Thank you so much Dad!!!! So how has work been lately? The police in America and The police here in South Africa are so different!! There is police that only does crime and cant give tickets to people and there is police that is only for patroling the roads. It is so crazy because police that can pull you over cant do it with their car! They have to stand in the middle of the road and flag you over to the side of the road! It is so crazy! They do police roadblocks all the time! They make the road go to one lane and they inspect ALL of the cars that pass by and flag you to the side of the road if something is questionable! IT is so crazy! So I hope all is going well for you at work and as well at home!!! Take care and have a great week!!!
 
Nate, That is so great that you got the Melchezidec Priesthood!!!! That is Awesome that you got to participate in giving Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Melissa a blessing!!! So Dad had you annoint? AWESOME!!!!! I love giving blessings! They are so full of Spiritual power!!! Just wait until you give the blessing! That will be really cool for you!! I hope all is going well for you at home!! I look forward to hear how the call letter goes!! Im sure you will receive that soon!! I hope you have a great week and take care!!!
 
Jake, That is not good that Erica got pinned by a car!!!!! I witnessed someone get pinned by two vans here in my area once!! The guy was not happy! I hope Erica is ok and I hope all gets better for her soon!! Tell her and her family I said Hi!! I hope all is going well for you at home and I hope school is going well! Tell Bekah Tobler and AlessA Loader I said hi will you? Thank you so much!! Take care and have a great week!!\
 
Josh, I hope you enjoyed your birthday!!! That is so Awesome that you received the office of a teacher!! Thats Awesome!!! I hope school is going well for you right now!! That is Awesome that you went hunting for Coyotes!! Im sure if you go again you will enjoy it!! I hope you have a great week and take care!!
 
Alex, That is Awesome that you enjoyed hanging out with the cousins!! I hope all is going well for you so far!! Take care and have a great week!!
 
I love you all very much and I hope you all have a great week!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment