Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!
 
This week has been a better week! I had the anual President Interviews so that was really good. This last week we were able to teach some really good familes! I can see bright futures for all of them. So far working in my area has been really good for the most part. I really enjoy it right now! So this last week it has rained like CRAZY!!!!!!! IT rained so hard that our car was spitting water clear up into the air when I was only going about 25 MPH. It was a lot of rain! The weather has been really crazy here because last week on Saturday there was hail reported the size of a Football. It was so bad that it broke all the windshields to the cars in the parking lot at a church. It also destroyed the roof as well. All of that took place while Jefferey R. Holland was speaking to the single adults. IT was funny because He said that God was agreeing with what he was saying when he heard the giant hail coming down. I love Jefferey R. Holland's Talks!!! They are so great! He has a Hilarious sense of humor! I get to see him on Thursday! I am so Excited!!!
 
Mom, That is crazy that Jacob Ames is back already from his mission!!! That is crazy that he is having a hard time speaking English again! I hope that I dont have that problem when I get home. So that is good that your foot is getting better!!! Im sure it will heal completely soon! So that is Awesome that Grandma Wright went to go see Aunt Louis! Im sure she will enjoy that! So Nate, Jake, Josh and Alex all went to Lagoon for Frightmares! That is Awesome!! Im sure they all enjoyed that a lot! So Nate has his appointment to get wisdom teeth evaluated? Awesome! I remember when I had to have that done. He will be happy when it is over though because then he doesnt have to worry about it again. So that is so great that Nate is getting so close being ready to receive the Melchezidec Priesthood! I look forward to hearing how that goes! Thank you so much for the addresses!!!! I appreciate them so much!!! I look forward to writing them a letter!!! So I need a favor from you and Dad, will you take my checking account to only $10? I am trying to budget my money that I am givin but I am having a hard time because it seems like something always comes up. The only time it can go over $10 is when I am going to send a package home. If you can do that, that would be wonderful! Thank you so much!  So for christmas can you send me some cookie mix that I can just add ingredients to make? That would be wonderful! So the package I sent home for Alex and Josh's Birthday is coming soon! If you want I will give you the tracking code and all you have to do is go to www.usps.com and go to Track and Confirm and then it will ask for the code and it will tell you the status of the package. The code for the package is: CN022353279ZA. Thank you Mom for all that you do! I appreciate it so much!!
 
Dad, This week has been an interesting week for the most part. We were super busy with all these meetings that the missionaries needed to be to. One of these meetings were an anual interview with the mission president. He is a great guy! He always knows how to help a missonary in need! So that is good that mom's foot is healing! Im sure it will reach 100% healed soon! So you went Coyote hunting this last week? That is Awesome!! I am jealous! Im sure that you will still have your call when I get home. I look forward to going hunting with you when I get home from my mission. So far the mission is going really well! I am really enjoying it right now! So that is Awesome that Sister Loader talked about 3 Nephi! We always share things from that book when teaching about The Book of Mormon! So far it has been a great experience to share about The Book of Mormon and how it can bless the lives of many! It has been a rewarding experience to see how The Book of Mormon has changed lives! So I sent a package home for Alex and Josh's Birthday. It is on its way there right now. I gave the instructions and the tracking code so that you all can track it when ever you want. I hope your week goes well and take care!
 
Nate, That is Awesome that all those friends of yours have already received mission calls! I look forward to hearing how they are doing! So you are going to be an Elder soon? That is so great! I am glad to hear that you are doing so well and preparing so hard to accomplish the task of preparing to be a missionary! That is so crazy that the number of missionaries will more than double soon! Im sure a lot of your friends are going to start receiving mission calls one by one soon! That is so great that everything is going well! Take care and have a great week!
 
Jake, That is good that everything is going well! That is Awesome that Erica asked you to Bingham Ball!! I remember when I went there! I loved it!! Im sure that you will enjoy it as well!! That is Awesome that you all went to Lagoon!! It sounds like you all enjoyed that a lot!! I will have to join you all in a couple of years when I am at home! I hope all is going well for Erica and her family! Take care and have a great week!!
 
Josh, That is Awesome that you beat herriman in overtime!!! It sounds like it was a good game! So you all went to Lagoon with Tayah and Bryce? That is Awesome!!! Im sure I will be able to join you all in a couple of years when I get home! I hope you have a wonderful week and take care!
 
Alex, That is Awesome that you went to Lagoon for your birhtday!!! That is Awesome that you rode the rocket!! I love that ride!!! You will have to try the samarai when you go again! I love that ride too! Have a wonderful week and take care!
 
I hope all goes well at home and I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment