Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello everyone!! This week has been really good! We started the week with a transfer meeting and I have a new companion! His name is Elder Epstein. He is from Mesa, Arizona and loves to play the guitar. He is a really cool and relaxed guy. He treats me really good and he is AWESOME! So this last week we went and taught one of the families that we have been teaching for a while. When we were teaching them I could tell that they knew that we were teaching the truth to them. They told us in the lesson that they know that this church is true. They told us that the church that they attend isnt true because it was started by a man and not by Jesus Christ. They are doing really well and I will have to keep you informed how they are doing. They are actually the same age as Grandpa and Grandma Wright. We are also teaching thier son and their daughter in law. So far it has been really good. So i hear that the missionary age went down!!!!!! That is crazy! I am so happy because I can now help everyone here get their papers going! How exciting it will be for them to serve a mission soon!
 
Mom, That is so crazy that Dillon Boiteux and Jacob Ames are already coming home from serving thier missions!! That is Awesome! Iook forward to hearing how they are doing and how they enjoyed their experiences. So that is Awesome that so many people will be able to serve a misson earlier now than they expected! That is so great! I look forward to hearing how many people get ready to serve their mission! Please keep my informed how everyone does with getting ready to serve their mission. So the Maddi you were talking about is it Maddi Aulia or Maddi nates girlfriend? Or is it Maddi Mondragon? So that is Awesome that me and Nate will be out the same time even sooner now! At least the time gap wont be as bad. So that is Awesome that Jacob chose to go to Priesthood session and then to Homecoming! Good for him! So the username to my facebook is: ColbyParks@msn.com and the password is: parksmonster18. Please have nate do it if possible because some of the people I was friends with have really gone south and I never had the chance to delete them from my facebook. It was becoming a real problem so I had to delete a TON of people until it was safe again. Im not sure if it is good or not right now so be careful. Go straight to my messages and see if you can get the addresses to Stacie Lyman and Shaley Argyle. Thank you so much!
 
Dad, That is crazy that the age to go on mission has gone down! I look forward to hearing how all the young men in the ward are doing and if they go on a mission or not! That is CRAZY that Nate could be gone in December!!! I havent even hit my one year mark and he will be out! That is Awesome! That is really good that he is so anxious to serve a mission! I look forward to hearing how his papers are going! So it sounds like Conference was good! I will be viewing it this weekend so I will be able to see it soon! I hope mom's foot gets better! thats not good that she tripped and fell and that happened to her foot! I hope all gets better! So have you heard from Missy and Kirk how Dakota is doing? I havent heard from them in a long time! I hope they all are doing well! I hope your week has been good and I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Nate, YOU CAN OFFICIALLY GET YOUR PAPERS NOW!!!!!! THAT IS SO CRAZY!!! FUTURE ELDER PARKS WILL BE LEAVING SOON!!! That is so Awesome that they changed that age so you can now serve a mission! That is crazy that you can be leaving possibly in December! That is before my 1 year mark! That is so crazy! You will have to keep me informed how everything is going and how the papers are going. Also please keep me informed how the others from the Priest's Quorum are doing on thier papers. Hey i gave you all my facebook password and username will you please see if Stacie Lyman has sent any messages and if so will you respond to them and get her address for me? That would be great! Thank you so much!
 
Jake, So you went to The Priesthood session and the Homecoming dance huh? That is Awesome! Its good to hear that you enjoyed it so much! That is Awesome that you went to Kneaders for breakfast!!! That place is so good!!! I hope all is going well and have a wonderful week!
 
Josh, Thats not good that your team didnt do so good! That is not good at all that your couches are not treating you all very well at all! I hope that gets better soon! So your birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks! I am sending you and Alex a Birthday Present soon! I hope that you will enjoy what I am about to send soon. I hope you have a wonderful week and take care!
 
Alex, Your Birthday is coming up!!! I am sending you and Josh a Birthday Present soon! I hope you both will enjoy what is inside! I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
I love you all very much and have a wonderful week!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment