Monday, October 15, 2012

This week was a Fantastic week!!!  I absolutely loved it! We were able to see general conference yesterday and saturday. I thought it was so great!! I loved Russell M. Nelsons talk when he said "If you dont know something, Ask the Missionaries, they can help." I loved all the talks in general conference. I really enjoyed Jefferey R. Hollands talk when he talked about peter and why The Savior asked him 3 times if he loved him. I loved that talk! Speaking of Jefferey R. Holland, He is coming next week to speak to all the missionaries!! I get to meet him in person!! I cant wait!! So some big changes are happening in our mission soon! The first major one is Botswana is going to become its own mission in about three or four months!! Too bad I wont be able to serve there and if I do serve there it will be permanent!! So we will see if I do or not. So this last week we were able to see some of our Awesome Families! One of the Families names is (ready for this?) Mduduzi and his wife Busi and His parents Moses and Adelidi. They are all doing really well and are very interested in what we are teaching! Moses and Adelidi are the same age as Grandma and Grandpa Wright and Mduduzi and Busi are about the same age as Marty and Kara. Both Families are doing really well and are progressing very nicely! I look forward to seeing what happens with them. So recieved a letter recently and I found out that my friend Austin got his official mission call to Morristown, New Jersey!! He is the one that got his papers denied because of OCD. He is finally on a mission and is doing well!! Things are going really well right now!
 
Mom, That is Awesome that you have a scooter to roll around on!!! Somedays I wish I had a scooter to go around on! So that is Awesome that Alex's Birthday is coming up!! So i sent a package last thursday and It is at the South Africa International Post Office right now. It should arrive on time. In the package is a birthday present for Alex and a birthday present for Josh. Both are wrapped so they can open them for thier birthdays.There is also some candy for everyone to enjoy. I havent sent some in a while so I hope you all enjoy them! So that is crazy that Jacob Ames already is home!!! Time went by really fast!! That is crazy that Dillon is coming home soon as well!! I cant believe that I have been out for 8 months on my mission!! That is Crazy! I hope your foot will get better soon!! Have a wonderful week!!
 
Dad, That is Awesome that the fall colors are already coming out!! I always loved all the fall colors. I got to experience the fall colors here in South Africa clear back in April and March. It wasnt however as good as it is at home. So the house is smelling good because of the fresheners? I wish we had those here because our flat just stinks like crazy sometimes because of the outside air. It always stinks out side. Im not sure why but it is not good. So I sent a package home on Thursday last week so It should arrive soon. In the package is a birthday package for Alex and a birthday package for Josh. Both are wrapped seperately so you can all open the box for the candy I put in it for all of you. So when I sent the last package how did everything arrive there. As in did they all get there in good condition? I sent that wooden Africa thing and a painting. I hope they all arrived safely without being ruined. So the families that we are teaching are doing pretty good. They are starting to progress and I can definately tell that they are feeling the Spirit when we teach them. So far everything is good.I hope you have a great week!
 
Nate, That is Awesome that your papers are coming along so well!! That is crazy that you will be out even sooner than I thought! You could receive your mission call next month or December!!! CRAZY! SO you will have to keep me informed how the papers are coming! I look forward to hearing how they are going! So how is Cameron Wagner doing? Im sure he is doing his papers as well! I look forward to hearing how his papers are coming! Well I hope you enjoy school and OH... have you got Stacie Lyman's address yet for me?? Let me know when you get it and please tell her I said HI!!! Have a wonderful week!
 
Jake, I hope all is going well and I hope The Golders are doing well!! Tell them I say HI!! Have a great week and work hard in school!!
 
Josh, That is not good that you guys lost playing Alta. At least you gave it your all!! That is all that matters. So I hope everything is going well at home! Have a great week!!
 
Alex, That is Awesome that your birthday is coming up! I sent a package that has yours and Josh's Birthday present in it! I hope you enjoy!! Have fun at Airborne and have a wonderful week!!
 
I love you all very much and Have a wonderful week!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment