Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Everyone!!
 
So this week has been pretty good! We have been able to see a lot of families and we are getting along really well! My companion has been really nice to me and everything is going well. So yesterday we had 8 investigtors attend church! A lot of people are getting more and more interested. Of those 8 investigators we had 2 families that attended. They both loved their exeperience and had a great time! They told us that they will be coming back! I hope that they keep thier promise! Other than that things have been pretty good so far.
 
Mom, Things have been better than they were before. My companion has been really nice to me for the most part. That is cool that Alex is off track now! Im sure that he is loving that! I cant believe that I have been out so long! Time goes by way too fast! I have already been in my new area for 3 months now! Crazy. I also cant believe that my birthday is next month! Time is going by way fast! That is Awesome that you all went to the dedication to the Brigham City Temple! That must have been a really cool experience. That is good that Josh is getting good grades! So I recieved a letter from Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Eva the other day! It was so great to hear from them. I cut my hair again the other day! I am starting to get the hang of it now. I hope all is going well at home and have a wonderful week!
 
Dad, Thats not good that those guys caused so much problems! I have ran into a lot of people like that here in South Africa. We dont really have any problems because they rather think we are pastors or goverment agents or the police. It is funny because everyone always asks us if we are police men. So far things have been getting better for the most part. We have been working hard and have been helping more and more people come unto Christ. I hope all is going well  at home and I hope Grandpa Parks is doing better. Have a wonderful week!
 
Nate, That is not good that Courtnee girl didnt show up to her shift! I hope all is going well for you at home! So have you heard from Stacie or Shaley (My Friends) yet? I am hoping they will send you their address soon so that I can send a letter to them! I hope all is going well for you and Maddi! So that is cool that Payton Manning is on the Broncos team now!! That will be really good for them! I sure the colts are not to happy about that. So I hope all is going well for you at home and have a wonderful week!
 
Jake, That is not good that Kim Golder isnt doing well! I will keep her in my prayers! That is awesome that you are going to be able to see the priesthood session of general conference! I wont be able to see it until a week after it happens. So I hope everything is going well at home and have  a wonderful week!
 
Josh, That is good that Football is going well! Thats not good that those teams are being poor sports! I hope that you will be able to enjoy playing the next teams. I hope all is going well with school! I hear that you are getting good grades! That is excellent! Keep up the good work! You are doing a great job! Have a wonderful week!
 
Alex, That is crazy that you lost a tooth! That is Awesome that your birthday is in 3 weeks! Time goes by way fast! I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
I love you all and have a wonderful week!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment