Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Everyone!!
 
So this last week was a little slow for us. My companion has been pretty nice to me this week so I hope it is a start to him treating me better. So far we have been trying to find more and more people that will be interested in hearing the gospel. So we have two families that we contacted and they are very interested. One of them the Father's name is Norman. The other is Thomas. Both say that they are going to come to church next sunday. I hope we see them there! So it sounds like things at home are going pretty good. I hope everything is going well!!
 
Mom, This week has been better. I was able to get along with my companion better so luckily things have been better since last week. I am definately learning a life lesson though that is for sure. I am learning how to get along with companions no matter how hard or rude they are. So far things have been ok and are starting to get better.
So that is funny that that nurse from Pioneer was in Soweto! That would have been really funny if he would have stopped me in the street! We have so many people that stop us in the street so he would have caught me by suprise. So on my P-days I can definately wear a U of U shirt! We are allowed to wear what ever we want on P-days but on Proselyting days we have to be in a white shirt and tie. So that shirt that I gave you and Dad is the Orlando Pirates. I work in the area that the Pirates are from! The stadium is in my area. We go by it all the time. I hope that I got the sizes right for you and Dad because the way they do the sizes here is different than the way they do it in America. So that is AWESOME that Nate is starting to get his missionary stuff!! Thats exicting! That is also Awesome that Dad got the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for his birthday!! I look forward to watching that with him when I get home. You will have to let me know when you send the package so I can watch for it after you send it. Thank You Mom!
 
Dad, I hope that you had a great birthday!! I am glad that you like the Pirates T- Shirt!! So I am learning a big life lesson from my companion treating me to to great! I am learning how to get along with hard people and I am starting to learn how to cope with hard companions. I am starting to also learn how to get along with them even though they dont treat me very good. So that is Awesome that Nate is starting to get his missionary stuff!! Time is going to go by really fast for him!! I cant believe that I have been out for 7 months! Time goes by way to fast! Before you know it Nate is going to be out on his mission and I will be receiving emails from him! That is crazy to think about! So I will have to let you know how things go next monday. I hope to have a better week with my companion. So that is Awesome that you all went to go see that Brigham City Temple Dedication!! That would have been a cool experience to go and see!! I look forward to seing that temple when I get home! So I hope Grandpa Parks does better soon!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
 
Nate, That is Awesome that you got all those games on your computer!! I look forward to seeing those games again!! I hope that things are going well for you at home! That is crazy that you are already getting your missionary stuff!! Before you know it you are going to be telling me where you are going for your mission. That will be an exciting day! Just remember to stay worthy and active and you will be a wonderful missionary! I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Jake, Tell Erica that I said Hi back! Tell here family I say Hi as well! That is Awesome that Bingham is doing so well in their games! Keep up the hard work! I hope that you all enjoyed what was in the package that I sent home! That is crazy that it is already mid- term! Work hard and you will do great in School!
 
Josh, That is not good that you got sick playing football!! So it sounds like you are playing hard in football! Keep it up and your team will look up to you and the whole team will do great! Keep working hard and have a great week!
 
Alex, That is not good that Josh almost got sick playing football! I want to hear how your play went and how the practices are going!
 
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
 
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment