Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!

So this week has been ok. People are starting to take interest in what we are teaching and Investigators are starting to come to church. Things are getting better! The only thing that doesnt seem to be getting better is my companion's attitude towards me. He is really not very nice and likes to get after me a lot! It has been tough to adapt to that but so far I have been able to work things out a little bit. I think he acts the way he does because he is ready to leave the area and he knows that he is leaving in a couple of weeks. We will have to see how it goes. So this week we had a day called Park and Walk day. We had to park our car in the middle of our area and walk the entire day! It was an interesting day for the most part. So the familes that we are teaching are starting to receive a witness from the Holy Ghost that our message is true. They are starting to receive answers to their prayers. Speaking of prayers thank you all so much for your prayers! They are helping me a lot! I will keep you informed how everything goes!

Mom, That is Awesome that Utah won again!!!! That is great! That is funny that the fans did that and BYU had to replay the last play. So Dakota went in for surgery??? I hope all went well! You will have to keep me informed how everything goes! So how is everything going so far? Things here are a little hard right now but I am hanging in there. Like I said just barely, My companion has been giving me a lot of grief and trouble. I personally believe that is why our area was struggling a little bit for a while and that is because there was no true unity between us. Things are starting to get a little better for the most part though. So if you guys end up going to the Brigham city temple dedication you will have to let me know how it goes! The temple just opened back up here after being closed for maintainence. I look forward to going again now that it is opened back up. So for my birthday some yellow cake mix and some chocolate frosting would be great! Thank you so much mom!

Dad, I am glad to hear that you are doing well!! Are you excited for your birthday tomorrow???? Happy Birthday DAD!!!!!! I know that you all will enjoy what is in that package!! I hope that everything got there safe and sound. There are a couple of things in there that you all will enjoy and there is something in there that is for mom as well. But most importantly there is something in there for your and for your birthday. I hope you enjoy what is inside. So I hope that you can feel better and that you wont get that loss of breath that you were having a little while ago. So the temperature is getting hotter and hotter as the weeks go on. This is flood season so it has rained like CRAZY twice now in the last weeks time. It rained so hard that the storm drains here couldnt keep up so the streets flooded BIG TIME! It is in the 80's here in the day and the 50's at night. So far it hasnt been to bad. So everything here in the area that I am in now has been intersting. My companion hasnt been treating me very well but the work has been great. So its a half and half experience so far.

Nate, That is Hilarious that you said that to that kid!!! HAHAHA I dont think he will do that again. So how has school been so far? You are going to have to teach me some of the things you learn when you get back from your mission so that I can be on the same track as you! So how is maddie? I hear that you are hanging out with her a lot now. How is the car treating you so far? Im sure everything is going well for you so far. Things here have been interesting. I have been having an interesting experience so far here in my new area. Hey can you do me a favor? Can you log onto your face book and ask Stacie Lyman and Shaley Argyle for thier addresses? I would like to send a letter to them. Thank you so much!

Jake, That is Awesome that Utah did so well when playing BYU!! That is Awesome that BYU missed thier field goal!!! That is Awesome that you did so well playing Cottonwood!! Keep up the good work! Work hard in school and tell the Golders HI for me! Thank You and Take care!

Josh, I hope this week is good for you! That is crazy that you went into double overtime in your football game!! That means that you played hard! At least you all did your best! I hope this week is better for you!

Alex, Your birthday is coming up! I am getting ready to send you and Josh something home for your birhtdays. It wont be sent off till the first week of October. I hope that you have a great week!!

I love you all and have a wonderful week!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment