Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!

This last week was pretty good for us! We had a ton of lessons that we were able to teach all our investigators! People are starting to progress and are starting to be more and more interested! Thank you all for your prayers! They are helping me and my companion a ton!! So last Thursday was really crazy!! The power went out during the night so we had no electricity when we got up. We looked outside and saw that the roads were floaded because of how much rain came down!! We drove through a lake when we were driving to out area! The water was almost up to our door!! There was a lot of cars that stalled because the engine block was in the water. Luckily that didnt happen to our car! It was really crazy! We received Heavy rain all day long!! It was crazy!! So we have been working with the families that we are teaching and they are getting more and more interested as time goes on! They are all starting to receive answers to their prayers!! It is so great to see that they all are starting to progress!! They all are slowly starting to find the truth. So that is crazy that Dillon comes home a month!! Time goes by way fast!!

Dad, Sounds like things are going well at home! It also sounds like Jake and Josh are playing hard and their best at football. That is not good that Josh bruised his ribs!! That must have hurt! At least he didnt break them! That would have been even worse! So how is the new I-book so far?? That is probably really cool to have!! How is the Imac doing so far?? That is so cool that you gave a talk on the Why to the Priesthood!! I remember a really cool talk from President Ughdorf ( I have no idea how to spell his name). He talked about the Why of Prieshood service. He said that what informs and the Why transforms. He gave a wonderful talk about something similar to what you talked about. That is great that you were able to give a talk on that subject! Im sure it went really well!! I hope that you feel better soon and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Mom, That is really good that you all received my pictures!! I have another package that will more than likely arrive today or tomorrow. In it is some cool things that you all will enjoy. There is a paper inside that gives the instructions of who and where everything goes. I guarantee that you all will love what is in there! So the Mulderigs hit their boat on the side at the gas station?? Thats not good!!! I hope that the insurance will cover that! Thats not good that everyone is having boat problems this year!! I hope that all goes well as the year comes to a close. That is really cool that you got an Ipad!! That will be fun to have!! So Grandpa has to have surgery next month? I hope all goes well so that his knee will feel better. I cant believe how fast the months are going by! It is so crazy! Time flies when you are working hard! I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Nate, That is Awesome that you are going to be an elder soon!! That has definately been a blessing for me so far! Being able to give blessings is a rewarding experience! So it sounds like College is going well!! If you work hard and study hard you will be able to get far in school! I hope everything is going well and I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Jake, That is great that football is going well!! So you are taking Chemistry?? Who do you have for your teacher?? I had Mrs. Brown. She was Awesome!! Work hard and study hard and you will enjoy that class! Things here in South Africa have been pretty good so far. The people here are really great people. So far everything is going well. I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Josh, That is good that School is starting to get better and better!! Thats not good that you bruised your ribs!!! I hope all goes well for football!! It is good to hear that you are ok. Breaking ribs would have hurt really bad! I hope that your week goes well and I hope you have a good week!

Alex, That is cool that your birthday is coming up next month!! I will have to send something home for you and Josh. I hope all goes well and have a great week!

I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!!

- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment