Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!
 
This past week has been HECKTIC!!! The birthday money that you gave me, I had to use it to fuel up our car because the credit card wasnt working. Luckily I will be reimbursed for that but the other time I tried to pull money out the ATM charged my account but never dispensed the money. I went to the bank trying to get that money but they told me that I have to call Golden West. The money I tried to get out was 1000 Rand or $114.85. Hopefully I will be able to call Goldenwest so that I can get that money. So the mission is starting to change a little bit. The MTC stay for the future missionaries will be shortened by a week so they will be in the MTC for only 2 weeks instead of 3. That effects the mission big time because now we have accomidate for the change by changing our transfer cyles back 2 weeks. Because of this I actually will be coming home 2 weeks earlier than normal now. I will go home the beginning of February 2014 instead of the end. Things have been crazy here lately!! We have had a lot of good lessons and have had some really spiritual experiences. I am loving it here and things have been going really well!! So we went to the temple last thursday and it was a great experience!! I loved every minute of it! So we went to the distribution center next to the temple and I bought a book that teaches me how to play the piano and how to read music! I am excited because so far it has been going really good so far! Hopefully I will be able to play my mission song on grandma's piano when I get home! That would be Awesome!!!!
 
Mom, That is Awesome that Dillon came home from his mission already!!! That is Wonderful!! So I found out that I am not being transferred after all!! I will be here till Christmas at least! So feel free to send anything right now because I will be here for another 6 weeks. That is crazy that Dillon had a hard time speaking English!! That is really cool that he knows Portguese!! Hopefully I will be able to learn how to speak another language here from Africa!! There are so many languages here so I will take some time! So for the Holidays I was told by the other missionaries that the mission usually does something for all the missionaries that are near the mission home. Luckily I will be one of those missionaries. I will probably be transferred right before Christmas. We will have to see what happens. So I should be ok on shirts. I have a ton left still that are sitting in my suitcase. So far all my cloths are doing really well. I only have had to sow a coulple of pockets and thats about it. so far it has been good. Thank you so much for the packages! I will keep my eye out for them!! they might come today, we will see. I am going to the office today to get reimbursed for the fuel problem with the car.
 
Dad, That is crazy that it is snowing right now!!! I am not used to not seeing snow in November! So far here it has been really HOT!! It is crazy how diverse the temperatures are on the two sides of the world! So Brother Cooper was put in the bishopric?!?! Thats Awesome!! He is perfect for the job!! He will do great! Its crazy how quickly the second coming may really be coming!! Things here have been really crazy for this country! There are some bad issues that they are dealing with but it is slowly trying to get better! This last week has been a crazy week! The credit card for the car not working to the huge spiritual experiences that have happened! We were able to teach some really cool lessons to some of the families that we were teaching! I hope they will start getting more interested soon!
 
Nate, That is great that you are loving being an elder!! It is so great that you are experiencing some great things right now with the Melchezidec Priesthood!! That is crazy that you guys got so much snow!!! Thats Awesome!!! SO that is Awesome that you, mom and Dad are getting an SKS!!!! Thats Exciting!! You will have to let me know how that goes! I hope all is going well at work for you and I hope school is going well for you as well!!! Take care and have a great week!
 
Jake, That is not good that you guys didnt do so great in the semi finals! Hopefully next week will be a better week! Thank you by the way for the Happy birthday wish! I hope that I will get the package from you guys soon!! That is Awesome that you and Erica will still go to one of the dances!! That will be fun! I hope you have a great week and take care!
 
Josh, That is Awesome that Halo 4 came out!! I hope that you guys are not fighting over the Xbox! I look forward to playing that when I get home! That is crazy that you guys got so much snow!! I hope you have a great week!
 
Alex, I hope everything is going well for you at school!! I hope you have a great week and take care!!
 
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment