Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!!
 
This week has been a really good week for the most part. It was really weird as well. There were a lot of people that kept their appointments but there was a good amount of people that cancelled as well. Yesterday was Stake Conference and it was so different for me because I am used to having it at our stake center but here it was at one of the nearby chapels. It was a little different. So the packages have not arrived yet unfortunately. Is there any chance you have the tracking number for the packages you sent? The numbers will be on the receipt from the post office. So it sounds like all of you have had a good week! So if Goldenwest gives me the money back please feel free to transfer it back into savings or one of your accounts. So yesterday we had a Baptism!! President Renlin of the 70 baptized one of our investigators!! It was so Awesome!!! The seventy are around a lot!! It is so great to be around general authorities of the church!
 
Mom, That is Awesome that you are feeding the missionaries for their zone conference!! I guarantee that they will LOVE IT!! So you all went to Training Table!!!! That is Awesome!!! I will be definately be going to that place when I get home!! So Nate and Maddy will be turning their mission papers in at the same time??? That is Awesome!! I hope they get their calls at the same time!! So Maddy's parents are hooking Nate up for missionary deals?!? Thats Awesome!! Thank you so much for the Birthday Wish!!!! I cant believe that I will be 20 years old this friday!! It feels so weird that I will be going into my 20's!!! Hopefully I will be able to go out for my birthday this week! Unfortunately no one is doing anything for thanksgiving this week so my companion and I will have to come up with something to do for it. Thank you so much for everything!! Thank you so much for the packages by the way!
 
Dad, Thank you so much for the Birthday song and The Birthday Wish!! So I am still in my area for 5 more weeks so I will let you all know when they tell me that I am leaving. It will probably be on the 19th of December. We will have to see what happens. So far my companion and I are doing really well and Things are going good so far!! So we had a baptism yesterday! Her name is Caroline. She was baptized by President Renlin of the area 70! It was a really spiritual experience!! I loved it so much! I hope all is going well for everyone! Thank you so much for the packages by the way!
Nate, That is so AWESOME that you are so close to getting your mission call!! I really look forward to hearing where you are going to go!! I wonder if it will by a different language that you wil be speaking. I wonder if it will be Foreign or in the states. Wherever you go that is where the Lord needs you and you will be a Fantastic missionary!! I hope all goes well and keep me updated on how the papers go!!!
 
Jake, That is Awesome that the dance went well!! It will be weird not being here for my birthday as well!! I hope your week is going well and tell the golders I said Hi!! Sorry I am really short on time!! Have a great week!!
 
Josh, That is really cool that Brother Cooper is in the Bishopric!! That is  also cool that Brother Johnston is back in young mens!! I am really sorry but I am short on time, I hope you have a great week!!!
 
Alex, That is not good that I am missing your play!! If you can video tape it that would be great and I will have to see it when I get home! I hope your week goes really well!!
 
I love you all and Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!! I hope you all have a great week and will you please tell Grandma and Grandpa Parks and Grandpa and Grandma Wright and JoDee and Everyone that wishes my Happy Birthday thank you for me??? Thank you so much and have a great week!!
 
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment