Monday, May 28, 2012


Hello everyone!

This week has been really hard! But even though it has been hard it has been worth it. The People here are getting more and more interested in what we are doing. We get stopped on the street all the time by people that are curious what we do. I have finally got used to talking to people so its not to bad when they come up to talk to us.I have really enjoyed my experience so far. By the way mom, Happy Birthday!!! ( sorry its a little late). I cant believe Nate has already graduated from Seminary!! Time is going so fast! Its even more crazy that i have been out for 3 months already! This time next year will be excited though because i will be able to hear where Nate is going for his mission! I look forward to hearing where he is going. I really look forward to hearing where Dakota will be going on his mission when he gets his call! Life is going really fast! 

So mom it sounds like you and Nate had good birthdays! That is good to hear! I hope all of you are doing well and things are good at home! I may be going to a lion park soon so if i do i will take pictures and send them to you all! I hope we end up going! So Josh, you got 92% on your CRTs?!?!?!?!  Thats Awesome!!!! Great job! I never got that good of a score on my CRTs! I wish i got that good of scores! Keep up the good work! Thank you mom for sending me the package! I look forward to getting it! I will finally get to make some really good cookies! So i never heard from Dad or Nate, How are they doing? Im sure this week has been busy for them but I hope they are doing well! I will try to send some more chocolate soon for Fathers day! I will include my favorite chocolate this time instead of the kind i sent last time. I will still include some Kit Kats! 

So Alex keep up the hard work towards your arrow of light! I know that through hard work you will get it! It is definately not easy but it is worth it! Oh and Congratulations on making the Captain rank on Halo Reach!

Jake before you know it you will be a junior in high school and then a senior and i will be coming up on the last six to seven months of my mission! Time is going really fast so when you graduate, it will be Awesome for you! Keep working hard and keep up the good work!

Nate how was Seminary Graduation?? I still remember mine and it seems like just yesterday I was graduating from High School. Keep up the good work and I know you will do well!

Josh keep up the good work in school and i know that you will get to where you want to be! 

Dad, I hope things are going well and i am going to try to send you something for Fathers day. Hopefully it wont take to long to get there. I look forward to hearing how things are going next monday when i email next. Oh by the way i met someone that is Exactly like Mike! Same religion, same everything! This guy is really nice and really funny! You will have to tell Mike Hi for me!

Mom i hope you had a great birthday and I hope that you all have a fantastic week! I look forward to getting your package in a couple of weeks. You will have to let me know when you send it so i can look out for it. Oh and can I get some soup recipes??? It is getting really cold here and im not sure how to make Beef stew or potato soup or any other of the soups.

I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!!
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment