Monday, May 14, 2012


Hello Everyone!
 
It was so good to speak to all of you yesterday!! I feel really bad though that i missed Grandpa Wright and Grandma and Grandpa Parks. Please express my love for them for me. I want them to know that I love them and that im sorry i missed them. I hope everything is going well back at home. It sounded like from yesterday that things are going really well. So I am in contact with Jaron through email now because he sent me an email just not to long ago and now im waiting for him to send me his address. I look forward to speaking with him again.
 
So last year grandma and grandpa got me that lugage for my graduation last year and for my birthday they got me mission stuff. I still cant get over that Nate is graduating at the end of the month. That is Awesome! I am excited for him. I will do my best to send him something for his graduation present. I may just include some chocolate for everyone else as well. So dad, how is work going? Have you guys been busy lately? I know the police here are always out and about going around with their sirens on. So mom its too bad that those people would act like that. There are people here that do the same thing. They come up to us when they are drunk and they ask us to pray for them so they can get better. Its kinda sad that they know its wrong to drink but they do it anyway. But then again not a whole lot of people know it is wrong, so im not sure if they do or not when they come up to us. 
I cant believe I am turning 20 years old this year!!! I definately dont feel 20. That is crazy! before I know it i will be hearing where Nate is going for his mission! Thats Awesome! I hope you all have a wonderful week and Dad i will send you home an audio message of me telling you happy Fathers day so i can get as close as i can to a phone call home.
I hope you all have a fantastic week and i Love you all very much!
 
- Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment