Saturday, February 18, 2012


  • Re: Johannesburg‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
2:14 AM
To Roger Parks
Hi mom and dad! I have the chance to email every saturday. Saturday is our P-days. So i found my razor, it buried under my stuff. Life at the MTC here is Awesome!! My Companion and I get along pretty well. Oh i forgot to tell you I got food poisoning on thursday and it lasted until last night. I was throwing up all the time.  Food Poisoning is horrible!!!  I got it from the Airplane food. The eggs that they gave us on the plane were the reason for my food poisoning. Today i am feeling much better and I am able to eat anything. The MTC here is very great!!! there are only about 25 missionaries all together here but it is very good!  I am doing well and i will try to send you an email next saturday.
I love you guys!!
- Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment