Thursday, February 16, 2012


  • Johannesburg‏

Hey this is Colby,
I just wanted to say that i made it safely to South Africa. I was going to try to use my phone card but it doesnt work here. I got all my bags and there was no problems getting here. The only thing i cant find is my  electric razor. I found one of my zippers wide open when i picked it up at the bag carasel. Hopefully i put it into another bag if not i will probably have to use the standard razor.  Other than my razor everything to my knowledge is still there. Johannesburg is Awesome!!! the MTC is kinda small but other than that it is great! I have met my companion, he is from Zimbabwe. His name is Elder Sithole. This country is also very humid and very warm!  it reminds me of our month of June. It is pretty hot. I havent been assigned to an area yet so i will have to keep you posted on where i get assigned. I will be in the MTC for 3 weeks before my actual assignment. Well i just wanted to let you know that i was doing well and i love you all!
- Elder Parks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Parks! It's Austin Price. I'm glad you are doing good. Nothing new is happening with me, but what's new with you?

    ReplyDelete